Wednesday, February 16, 2011

A man's word?

So, when exactly did someone's word go to hell?  I've always been curious about this.  When exactly did a man's word stop meaning something?  When did a handshake stop meaning anything?  Honestly, I've only know a very few people who still hold this true.  Those are the few that I call friends.  To, be frank any person who still holds these values true are genuine people.  They are the people who really care.  Those are the people who you can trust.  I do not think anyone who does not keep to their word do not deserve to have friends. In the end I just hope they remember what goes around comes around! 

(Please note, this is an occurrence that happened a while ago but I'm still a little upset about it)

3 comments:

  1. People just aren't like that these days unfortunately. So, you just need to hold true to your values and be the person I taught you to be and let go of whatever is bugging you. Or confront it with that person and get if off your chest--unless it is me, then deal with it. (just kidding)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's not you. And I just wanted to vent.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know it's not me, and I know you're venting but worrying about it isn't worth it --is it, it will just drive you nuts..let it go or deal with it.

    ReplyDelete