Saturday, January 8, 2011

In creating this blog I have no doubt that I opened myself up to the infinite and immeasurable Internet (nice).  I am currently job searching and every company wants a background check.  So, this means prospective companies will probably see this and that’s fine with me.  If I show pictures of myself with family or friends drinking a beer, having a good time, or anything that offends a potential employer because my actions don't reflect the ideals of  their company, then I don't want to work for them.  Because a company like that wants you to forget about your values and your life in order to only care about work.  And let's all be honest the only reason we work is to retire.  How many people in this country will never be able to do that?   Now we are just working until we die.  To get back to my point, if a company is all about work, then I want nothing to do with them.  Don't get me wrong, I take pride in my work and I work hard.  But, it boils down to this "all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy."

No comments:

Post a Comment