Thursday, January 19, 2012

Long time no post.

Well, its been a while.  Work is going fine and I am definitely enjoying it...not that I'd every say otherwise on the internet.  We now live in an incredibly advanced and interconnected world, for better or worse.  I heard the other day that we as Americans are now exposed to over 3000 advertisements a day.  I say that while browsing on Google chrome, with my Gmail open, Google + open and now my blogger.  That's not to mention a that I work for a media company.  It's insane.  I guess my point is whether your on Facebook, Google +, or haha MySpace (just kidding).  Remember, your out there and you need to watch your back, so to speak.  Oh yeah, I'd also keep my email tasteful, because one day you'll have to put it down on something important.  I don't think that college recruiters would find imwithstupid69@aol.com funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment